Who We Are
Uttishtha Foundation is a non-profit organization, established in 1997. Its primary office is in Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh.
A foundation laid on the sole purpose of providing help and other services to all sections of the society as we firmly believe upliftment of the society is what helps in the actual growth and development of any country.
Established in 1997, the Uttishtha Foundation has worked tirelessly to raise the economically backward section of society. We have been actively monitoring all government policies in order to make effective use of them and to help bring their benefits to wider parts of the country. The removal of any deficiencies and the provision of equality for all members of society have always been our focus. As India is a developing country, we are trying to broaden our reach, such as education, religion, etc., to build the foundation of the country. We at Uttishtha provide a helping hand to the rural areas for families to grow which would help in making a better future for our whole country.
We envision a India where education, sanity and nutrition are accessible and available to every part of the society. We are very committed to our vision and hence try to understand the societal voids that withhold the lower class from getting access to the basics and eventually try to fill the gap.
To reach out and provide help to all the sections of the society who aim for a better future. At Uttishtha, we work tirelessly to provide a helping hand to the upliftment of the society ensuring equality to all the sections. We work on the education, healthcare and even on the religious sections of the society where our contributions are both fair and equal for all the sections of the society.
- We have contributed in the field of education through dissemination of scholarships to the students of primary and junior sections of the government run schools.
- Every year we distribute approximately over 100 blankets in the month of January to those in need.
- In the religious front we try to bring harmony between the villagers by organizing Bhagwat Katha and also distribute food to more than 1000 people.
- We are arranging Sanitizing tunnel at KGMC hospital, Lucknow as our contribution in the eradication of COVID-19 pandemic.
- We are helping multiple families of Dwarka (Delhi), Ghaziabad, Noida and Lucknow areas by providing “Dry Ration” and “basic hygiene kit”